In this section you can find information concerning plans of infrastructure objects creation under:
1. Federal purpose-oriented program “Social and economic development of the Republic of Crimea and federal city Sevastopol till 2020”.
2. Investment program of the Branch of Public Joint-Stock Company Electric Company “Sevastopolenergo” in Sevastopol for 2016-2018.
3. Investment program of the Branch of Public Joint-Stock Company "Sevastopolgas" for 2015 in the sphere of service provision on gas transport in gas distribution networks.
Federal purpose-oriented program
By order of the Government of the Russian Federation dd. 11.08.2014 No. 790 Federal purpose-oriented program “Social and economic development of the Republic of Crimea and federal city Sevastopol till 2020” was approved.
Priority and primary directions of financing under the Federal purpose-oriented program are construction and reconstruction of housing and utilities sector objects, healthcare objects, educational institutions, creation of the industrial park, reconstruction of the airport “Sevastopol”, construction and upgrading of roads, public transport renovation, development of tourist sector, harmonization of inter-ethnic relations.
Total volume of financing of the Program for Sevastopol from the federal budget till 2020 comprises 42 bln. rubles.
In housing and utility sector the following development actions are planned:
- water supply – 0.21 bln. rubles
- water disposal - 8.4 bln. rubles, include construction of complex city water and wastewater treatment facilities with complete biological cleansing and wastewater disposal of one of the tourist centers — Balaklava.
- central heating - 3 bln. rubles, reconstruction of six central heat distribution stations and complete repair of external supply lines.
1 bln. rubles will be sent on development of transport infrastructure, for construction and reconstruction of municipal roads, 1.26 bln. rubles — for development of port infrastructure and intercity public transportation.
Development of the airport «Sevastopol» includes three aspects: flight strip repair (at the expense of the Ministry of Defense), creation of infrastructure for civil flights (1.7 bln. rubles under Federal purpose-oriented program) and construction of passenger terminal complex (attraction of investments is planned).
Vehicle fleet renovation of public transport for the amount of 1.1 bln. rubles is planned together with State transport leasing company.
In social sphere, in healthcare sector 1.8 bln. rubles are planned to be spent on construction of two multi-purpose diagnostic and treatment units of oncologic dispensary and municipal hospital No. 1, construction and reconstruction of objects of Sevastopol state university (4.8 bln. rubles) and modernization of pre-school and general education (4.3 bln. rubles) are planned.
For development of the city economy and achievement of surplus city budget creation of 5 tourist clusters with total amount of financing of 11.4 bln. rubles is planned. 1.7 bln. rubles will be spent on creation of the industrial park.
Download the scheduled plan of actions of Federal purpose-oriented program“ Social and economic development of the Republic of Crimea and federal city Sevastopol till 2020” for 2015-2020 (PDF, 200 Kb).
Attachment: Scheduled plan (план-график САЙТ_4)
Summary of investment program
of the Branch of Public Joint-Stock Company Electric Company “Sevastopolenergo” in Sevastopol for 2016-2018
Investment program of the Branch of Public Joint-Stock Company Electric Company “Sevastopolenergo” in Sevastopol for 2016-2018 (hereinafter-IP) is developed according to the order of the Government of the Russian Federation dd. December 1, 2009 No. 977 “Investment programs of electric energy industry subjects” in compliance with form, approved by the order of Ministry of energy industry of the Russian Federation dd. 24.03.2010 No. 114.
In the IP for 2016-2018 the scheme and program of perspective development of electric energy industry in the Republic of Crimea and Sevastopol for the period of 2016-2020 are considered.
Main tasks of the company investment program implementation are:
- trouble proof and reliable electric power supply to consumers;
- equipment upgrade for proper operation of electrical networks;
- measures implementation for facilitation of utility connection from overloaded main substations and electrical networks for load balancing (for 2016 – 72 MVA);
- supplying of enterprises with modern technological equipment and vehicles;
- installation of new modern software and information technologies.
Volume of capital investments:
Under IP for 2016 – 360.06 mln. rubles (with VAT), including:
- for technical modernization and reconstruction
77.18 mln. rubles or 21.4 %;
- for new construction
190.48 mln. rubles or 53 %;
- for other programs and measures
92.41 mln. rubles or 25.6 %.
Volume of capital investments of IP for 2017 – 596.14 mln. rubles (with VAT).
Volume of capital investments of IP for 2018 – 801.74 mln. rubles (with VAT).
As sources of financing of IP amortization charges– 188.96 mln. rubles (with VAT 18%), income from utility connection services– 118.00 mln. rubles (with VAT 18%) and other income – 53.10 млн.руб. are considered.
Cost of certain IP measures implementation is estimated on the basis of approved design and estimate documentation and analysis of proposals from producers and authorized dealers as of the fourth quarter of 2015.
There are two main investments direction in the IP:
- technical modernization and reconstruction of existing electrical network objects;
- new construction.
Technical modernization and reconstruction include:
- technical modernization of electric power substations 110/6 kV with replacement of isolating switches and short-circuiting switches by SF circuit breakers, which will allow to prevent shutdown of main network sections of 110 kV after activation of isolating switches and short-circuiting switches and eliminate the electric power supply interruption of consumers, connected to such powerlines;
- modernization of protection on electric power substation for 110/6 kV No. 5, replacement of worn-out and obsolete safety control panels by modern microprocessor devices, which will significantly increase the liability of substation equipment protection;
- purchase of equipment for substations 35-110 kV: operative current cabinets, accumulator batteries and equipment for modernization of direct-current networks on substation 35-110 kV to provide no-break power supply of control circuits, protection of automatic equipment and alarms by direct current voltage on the substation, bringing the electric equipment to conformity with rate of exploitation;
- reconstruction of substation 35/6kV «Ternovka» and installation of the second transformer 10 МVА and reconstruction of open-wire circuit 35kV into double-circuit PSZ – substation18 – substation 14 –substation «Ternovka».
- movement of dead-end supports from SWYD expansion zone 100 kV substation «Sevastopol»;
In section reconstruction of electrical networks 0.4 kV the following measures are planned for implementation:
- measures for loss decrease and improvement of quality of consumer power supply by rescheduling of existing load and shortening of electrical networks length, replacement of naked cable by self-supporting insulated wire and sections of cable lines – 0.4 kV with multiple socket joints, in Rodnikovoye village, Liubimovka village, micro-district Bogdanova Str., Nekrasova Str., Chechova Str., Geroyev Podvodnikov Str.
- reconstruction of existing electrical networks for available utility connection of power supply network facilities (“last mile”) in the amount of 121 mln. rubles from 2016 till 2018, 31 mln. rubles are planned to be spent in 2016.
- to complete construction of closed transformer substation 110/6 kV “Omega” with the second power transformer of 25 MVA. The first transformer of 25 MVA started working in December 2015.
Setting in operation of district substation 110/6 kV “Omega” with total transformer capacity 50 MVA will facilitate utility connections of infrastructure facilities under construction in dynamically developing Gagarinskiy district and partly unload the existing power centers – substations 110/6 kV No. 5 and No. 15, provide an option to complete a circuit of 6 kV networks, to increase reliability of consumer power supply and to facilitate the electrical networks control.
- сconstruction of unloading precast substation 35/6 kV in Andreevka village.
- construction of unloading precast substation 35 kV in Verkhnesadovoye village.
- construction of unloading complex substations 6/0,4 kV to lessen the load on existing power centers, maximum nearing of power centers to consumers, decrease of technical loss in networks 0.4 kV to the normal rates – two objects with total capacity of 1.26 MVA.
In general, implementation of new construction and modernization programs will help avoid expenses, connected with emergency works on replacement of damaged power transformers, prevent overload of electrical networks, extend the service life of equipment, decrease the time of shot-downs of consumers due to emergency and scheduled repairs, provide quality of supplied electric energy in compliance with state standard ГОСТ13109-97 and regulatory and performance documentation, Regulations of the Russian Federation.
The company is intended to implement Other programs and measures:
- compliance with instructions of control and supervisory authorities;
- modernization accounting and control devices of electric power consumption;
- purchase of equipment for PLIZ and vehicles;
- purchase of modern software and computerization means;
- purchase of customer networks;
- construction of car wash.
Implementation of all these programs will provide comprehensive control of electric power consumption, improve the level of production and work safety by performance of technical tasks.
Implementation of Investment program for 2016-2018 will increase the transformer capacity for 32.78 MVA and decrease consumption power deficiency of the Branch of Public Joint-Stock Company Electric Company “Sevastopolenergo”.
Summary of investment program of
the Branch of Public Joint-Stock Company "Sevastopolgas" for 2015 in the sphere of service provision on gas transport in gas distribution networks.
Total volume of program investments – 221.6 mln. rubles.
Volume of investment on construction and reconstruction of capital construction projects – 221.6 mln. rubles, including construction of circular gas pipelines from Menshikova Str. To Stepaniana Str. In the amount of 20 346 mln. rubles and reconstruction of gas distribution substation-1 - 1 814 mln. rubles.