The following exemptions and concessions are provided for FEZ participants:
1) For 10 years – zero rate of tax on the profit of organizations to the Federal budget.
As for the deductions to the budget of the federal city Sevastopol, the following rates of tax on the profit of organizations are stipulated:
2 percent – during three years from the date of registration in unified register of free economic zone participants;
6 percent – from the fourth till the eighth year of performance as a free economic zone participant;
13,5 percent – from the ninth year of performance as a free economic zone participant
These rates are applied provided taxpayer uses separate accounting concerning income (expenses) from activity as a FEZ participant and income (expenses) from other activity;
2) no assets tax payments for 10 years;
3) no land tax payments for organizations-participants of FEZ concerning land plots on the territory of FEZ and used under agreements of activity performance in FEZ, for 3 years from the month of emergence of ownership right on each land plot;
4) possibility to apply accelerated amortization in respect of own depreciable capital assets;
5) Reduced tariffs of insurance fees in the amount of 7,6 %, from which 6 % - to the Pension Fund of the Russian Federation, 1.5% - to the Social; Security Fund of the Russian Federation, 0,1 % - to the Federal Compulsory Medical Insurance Fund.
This concession is provided only to those participants, who has registered in FEZ during the first three years.
Except for the abovementioned tax concessions, there are the following exemptions for FEZ participants, stipulated by the active legislation:
1) land plots for location of objects under investment projects are leased to FEZ participants without holding an auction (from 2017);
2) simplified procedure of urban planning in respect of design and construction permits, that can be issued directly by the supreme executive authority of the Crimea or Sevastopol (from 2017);
3) arrival of foreign citizens to the territory of FEZ, in particular, simplified visa procedures;
4) sea ports on the territory of Crimea and federal city Sevastopol are declared free ports with special procedures of border and custom control concerning passengers, animals, cargos, goods and vehicles.
For non-participants of FEZ the following concessions are stipulated:
1) For entities using patent system of taxation, the rate for 2015-2016 is 1 %;
2) Tax rate for entities using simplified taxation system for 2015-2016 is 3 %, if taxation object is income, and 7 %, if taxation object is income minus expenses;
3) Unified agricultural tax rate for 2015-2016 is 0,5 %.