Development strategy for the city of Sevastopol up to the year 2030
1. The strategy of social and economic development of the city of Sevastopol until 2030 was approved by the Law of the city of Sevastopol No. 357-ЗS dated July 21, 2017.
The strategy contains social and economic goals, the achievement of which will create a comfortable city for living, which also provides the opportunity for the self-fulfillment of citizens and guests of the city.
2. Sevastopol is a geostrategic, industrial, cultural, historical, humanitarian and tourist center of Russia on the Black Sea, a city where it is comfortable to live, work, study, create and take rest.
3. The image of the future city of Sevastopol is being formed by three over-target conditions:
- this is a city of a highly efficient economy;
- this is a city of opportunities;
- this is a city for a comfortable life;
The city of a highly efficient economy;
- Creation of conditions for the development of ship repair and shipbuilding;
- Creation of conditions for the development of high-tech engineering;
- Creation of conditions for the development of information and communication technologies;
- Creation of conditions for the development of agriculture and wine-making;
- Creation of conditions for the development of fishing, mariculture and fish processing;
- Creation of conditions for creating a multimodal transport and logistics center.
The city of opportunities
- Establishing a business center;
- Establishing a scientific and educational center;
- Establishing a center for military-historical, sports, yachting and other types of tourism;
- Developing the health resort potential of the city;
- Developing supporting infrastructure.
The city for a comfortable life
- Arrangement of urban space;
- Improving the quality and accessibility of the social sphere, as well as trade and domestic services;
- Improving the quality of living and housing per capita;
- Improving the efficiency and environmental friendliness of public utilities;
- Increasing the role of local government and public organizations in the development of the city.