To obtain the status of a FEZ participant, you must
- it is necessary to have registration in the city of federal significance of Sevastopol
- an application for concluding an agreement on the conditions of activity in the free economic zone (download in doc format);
- copies of constituent documents (for legal entities);
- a copy of a document confirming the fact of making an entry on the state registration of the applicant in the unified state register of legal entities or the unified state register of individual entrepreneurs;
- a copy of the certificate of registration with the tax authority;
- an investment declaration (download as amended);
- an inventory of the documents submitted for concluding an agreement on the conditions of activity in the free economic zone (download in doc format).
Investment Declaration Details
- the purpose of the investment project;
- types of activity;
- the feasibility study of the investment project indicating the number of planned to create jobs and the average salary;
- the total amount of capital investments planned within the framework of the investment projects;
- a schedule for the implementation of the annual volume of capital investments in the first three years of the implementation of the investment project;
- implementation of the investment project in the city of federal significance of Sevastopol.