On January 1, 2015 the Federal law dd. 29.11.2014 No. 377-FZ “Development of the Crimean Federal District and the free economic zone on the territory of the Republic of Crimea and federal city Sevastopol” entered into force.
The free economic zone one is created for 25 years, with the possibility of period extension, and provides special conditions for performing of entrepreneurial and other activity, including concessional taxation and free economic zone custom procedure.
Obtaining the status of a FEZ participant
To obtain the status of a FEZ participant, it is necessary to have registration in the city of federal significance of Sevastopol, be registered with the tax authority, and also have an investment declaration that meets the requirements established by law.
1) an application for concluding an agreement on the conditions of activity in the free economic zone (download in doc format);
2) copies of constituent documents (for legal entities);
3) a copy of a document confirming the fact of making an entry on the state registration of the applicant in the unified state register of legal entities or the unified state register of individual entrepreneurs;
4) a copy of the certificate of registration with the tax authority;
5) an investment declaration in the form approved by the executive authority authorized by the Government of the Russian Federation (download as amended on 04/22/2019);
6) an inventory of the documents submitted for concluding an agreement on the conditions of activity in the free economic zone (download in doc format).
* Based on the results of the consideration of submitted documents, a decision is made to conclude an agreement on the conditions of activity in the free economic zone or to refuse to conclude an agreement indicating motivated reasons.
* FEZ participants are not entitled to carry out activities in the field of subsoil use, exploration, development of deposits on the continental shelf, mining.
Investment Declaration Details
1) the purpose of the investment project;
2) types of activity;
3) the feasibility study of the investment project indicating the number of planned to create jobs and the average salary;
4) the total amount of capital investments planned within the framework of the investment project, and providing, in particular, the volume of capital investments in the first three years from the date of conclusion of the agreement on the conditions of activity in the free economic zone in the amount of:
- at least 3 million rubles for persons who are subjects of small and medium-sized businesses (up to 250 people and up to 2 billion rubles per year without VAT);
- at least 30 million rubles for other persons;
5) a schedule for the implementation of the annual volume of capital investments in the first three years of the implementation of the investment project;
5.1) a schedule for obtaining the conclusions, approvals and (or) permissions of authorized bodies provided for by regulatory legal acts (if the implementation of an investment project involves the design, construction and (or) reconstruction of capital construction projects, the implementation of which requires the receipt of these conclusions, approvals and / or permissions;
5.2) a schedule for creating new jobs in the first three years of the implementation of the investment project;
6) implementation of the investment project in the city of federal significance of Sevastopol.
Concerning the conclusion and amendments to the agreement on the conditions of activity in the SEZ: 8 (8692) 40-00-10.
Concerning the quarterly reports of the SEZ participants: +7 (978) 804-69-40, 8 (8692) 44-51-30, email@example.com.
Weekly on Thursdays from 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. at the address: Sevastopol, Prospect General Ostryakova, 13, room. 25-b
Preliminary appointment for a consultation: +7 (978) 804-69-40, 8 (8692) 40-01-04.
Reception of documents (application for concluding an agreement on the conditions of activity in the SEZ, quarterly reports of participants in the SEZ, etc.) is carried out at:
Department of Economic Development of the city of Sevastopol
Sevastopol, Prospect General Ostryakova, d. 13, phones: +7 (978) 804-69-40, 8 (8692) 40-01-04.
Mon - Thu 9.00-18.00 h, Fri 9.00-16.45 h.
Lunch break 13.00-13.45 h.
Deadlines for submitting quarterly reports of SEZ participants:
Quarterly until the twentieth of the month following the reporting:
- for the I quarter of 2019 - until 04/20/2020;
- for the II quarter of 2019 - until 07/20/2020;
- for the III quarter of 2019 - until 10.20.2020;
- for the IV quarter of 2019 - until 01.20.2021.