Creation of the living history park “Fedyuhiny vysoty”
The purpose of the project - the creation of an ever-changing scale tourist facility that forms a separate tourist flow with a high degree of involvement of regular guests and a high percentage of recurrence of tourists.
An area of about 128 hectares near the village of Pervomayskoye Balaklava district of Sevastopol creates a theme park dedicated to the history of Sevastopol and the Crimea from antiquity to the present day in a modern format of "living history". Park will be a center of attraction for historical tourism, recreational, cultural, educational space, as well as the largest urban area for event-tourist activities.
Project Initiator: LLC "Sevastopol military history club."
Project curator: Litovko Maria Alexandrovna, Deputy Governor - Chairman of the Government of Sevastopol.
Project coordinator: Gaivoronskaya Tamara, head of the priority project of the Department of Economic Development of Sevastopol.
the estimated number of jobs created - more than 70 units;
- 7 historical sites: "Antiquity", "Byzantium and Ancient Rus", "Middle Ages", "the first defense of Sevastopol," "The beginning of XX century", "The Great Patriotic War", "The Cold War";
- full historical immersion programs, excursions, lectures, lessons of Sevastopolovedeniya;
- Cultural Center;
- guest non-capital eco-houses;
- information center, craft market, restaurant history cuisine;
- tourist routes, historical taxi;
- parking, modular sanitary units.