The project "Smart City" develops the ideas set forth in the federal program "Digital Economy", according to which the data in digital form is a key factor of production in all spheres of socio-economic activities, improve the competitiveness of products and services, the quality of life of citizens, economic growth.
In Sevastopol, a number of investment projects are being implemented totaling more than 1 billion rubles, which formed the basis for the formation of the digital environment of Smart City.
In Sevastopol has already implemented a number of basic projects, which are elements of the "smart city":
1. A concession agreement was concluded on the creation of a technological complex of elements for the arrangement of roads designed to ensure road safety in the city of Sevastopol dated October 14, 2016, which includes:
2. An investment agreement was concluded on the creation of the infrastructure for the use of the unified city card of Sevastopol and non-cash payment of passengers and baggage, accounting for tickets sold and trips made during regular transport by road, urban land electric transport, water transport of the city of Sevastopol from 13.09.2017.
Ltd. "United City of Sebastopol Card" serves the operator of the project on creation and operation of the infrastructure used in the city of Sevastopol unified city of Sevastopol card (experimental populations) and cashless payment for travel of passengers and luggage transport, registration of tickets sold and of trips in the implementation of regular road transport, urban land electric transport, water transport of the city of Sevastopol and the development of other urban services and identification.
UCSC is a non-contact plastic card, with the help of which the registration of passenger fare in the system of non-cash fare in public transport in Sevastopol and other city services is carried out.
You can familiarize yourself with more detailed information on the implementation of this area on the website.
3. An agreement on cooperation in the design, creation of a regional navigation and information system of the city of Sevastopol and the implementation of the operator of the regional navigation and information system of the city of Sevastopol from 05.31.2016.
The leader of the priority project: Alexandra Osipova, Head of the Main Department of Informatization and Communications of the city of Sevastopol.
- automatic recording of traffic violations;
- functioning of the system of paid parking;
- vesogobaritnogo control system.