Wholesale-distribution center (WDC) in the city of Sevastopol
WDC - agrologistichesky multifunctional complex for receiving, storing, processing, and implementation of appropriate high quality standards and safety of agricultural products.
Project implementation period - 3 years
The planned number of jobs created is 300 units.
Estimated area - up to 10 hectares.
provide domestic farmers with direct access to customers
- provide comfortable and safe conditions for workers and visitors
- create tenants all the necessary conditions for doing business and development on the unique professional trading platform
- administrative complex
- alleys for the calculation of goods and island trade
- HoReCa zones
- cross dock
- goods display area
climate control with round-the-clock mode
- loading and unloading services
- rental of warehouse equipment and technology
- banking service
- rental of pallet seats
- daily rent of places
Project initiator: General Directorate of the Consumer Market and Licensing of the City of Sevastopol.
domestic agricultural producers and processors
- farms and cooperatives
- large distributors, importers and exporters
- small wholesale company