Expanded the list of the most affected sectors of economic activity of Sevastopol
At a meeting of the Government of Sevastopol, the list of the most affected sectors of economic activity of Sevastopol was expanded. This Decision is intended to be synchronized with the federal list of affected industries, according to which the corresponding decree of the Government of the Russian Federation entered into force today.
Now they will also be spread public support measures:
1. Microloans at a low interest rate;
2. Exemption from the rent from April 1 to June 30;
3. The deadline for the payment of taxes and advance payments is extended;
4. Bank loans at 0% to pay employees;
5. Deferred payment of loans;
6. Reduced tax rates for SMEs.
Support measures apply to subgroups. A detailed list of all the affected industries located in the carousel.
For all questions, we recommend contacting the line of the My Business Center +7 (8692) 22-92-92.
#Sevastopol #supportmeasures #economicsofSevastopol #entrepreneursSevastopol #StopCoronavirus