From 6 to 7 October 2020 VIII International Marine Business Forum SIMBF 20202 ("Forum" hereunder) and II Sevastopol Marine Show SMDS 2020 (Sevastopol Maritime Defense Show) ("Show" hereunder) took place in the city of Sevastopol under the support of the Government of Sevastopol.
The business agenda of the Forum included the following events:
- Plenary session "IMPEX-2020: Potential of ship-building market of the Russian Federation for a domestic manufacturer. How to stay secured with contracts!".
- Panel session "Development of yachting and cruise tourism in the city of Sevastopol and the Republic of Crimea. Replication of expertise for regions of Russia".
- Pitch session "Presentation of projects and capabilities of enterprises".
- Plenary session "Fishery cluster: instrument of regional fishery and aquaculture development on an industrial scale".
- Panel discussion "Development of logistics sector, turnover and foreign economic activities in the region".
- Strategic session "Scientific & educational centers as drivers of regions’ development".
Solemn ceremonies for signing the following agreements totaling 1.9 bln rubles took place on the Forum’s platform:
- between Government of Sevastopol and Government of Vladimir region on cooperation in trade & economic, scientific and socio-cultural areas
- between Government of Sevastopol and JSC "Concern "Oceanpribor" on cooperation in the area of implementation of the project offer "Establishment of a fishery cluster on the territory of the city of Sevastopol"
- between Government of Sevastopol and Limited Liability Company "Tinos" on cooperation intents in the area of implementation of the investment project on establishment of a techno-park on the territory of the city of Sevastopol
- between Government of Sevastopol and JSC "Severnoye production association "Arktika" on establishment of a branch on the territory of the city of Sevastopol
- between Concern "Scientific & production association "Aurora", Concern "Oceanpribor", Sevastopol state university and Saint-Petersburg state marine technical university on formation of a territorially oriented cluster of marine instrument engineering and robotics
- between Limited Liability Company "Perseus" and Limited Liability Company Scientific & production firm "Adgesive" on cooperation in the area of development, implementation and promotion of products and technologies by implementing joint projects.
- Between State Industry Development Fund of the city of Sevastopol and International Marine Business Forum SIMBF on establishing partnership relationships and developing long-term, efficient and mutually beneficial cooperation aimed at developing and supporting industry in the city of Sevastopol
In addition, an integrated exposition of enterprises of the city of Sevastopol was organized within the framework of the Forum. The following entities were represented: State Unitary Enterprise Government Institution "Sevastopol Marine Port", Central Design Bureau "Coral", Branch "Sevmorzavod" JSC "CS "Zvezdochka", LLC "Popilov", LLC "Ship-repairing plant "Perseus", Non-governmental organization – Fund "State Industry Development Fund of the city of Sevastopol", LLC "Marlin-South", LLC "Azzurro trade", LLC "Sevmormash-2M", OJSC "URANIS-Radiosystems", FSBI Federal research center "Institute of biology of the South seas named after A.O.Kovalevsky RAS".
The latest combat ships and auxiliary vessels of the Black Sea Fleet of the Russian Federation were shown within the framework of the Show in the waters of Sevastopol Bay. The static exposition of terrestrial technique was accommodated at the host place of the Forum.